HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER?
To work with us directly, please email us all the particulars of your order to get started:
1. Name of each piece, (save the date, invitation, thank you card, envelope liners, printed envelopes etc.)
2. Quantity of each piece (in increments of 25)
3. Method of printing: Letterpress or Digital or both.
3. If you're ordering letterpress, do you want one color, two colors or three colors? If you are ordering digital you can have up to three colors on each piece without it effecting the price. To find out which colors you like, check out our color sheet here. Don't forget to let us know which color(s) you would like for your envelope(s) to be. Also if you are ordering printed envelopes, please let us know which ink color you would your return address to be printed in.
4. 1 ply or 2 ply paper.
5. Your wording for each piece (don't forget to include your return address if you want printed envelopes, your rsvp address, and your rsvp cut off date)
Once we receive your order we will put together a contract and an invoice which we will email over to you and then we'll contact you for the 50% deposit. Once we receive the signed contract and your 50% deposit, you will then move onto the design phase and the proof approvals. If you are ordering from our collection, we will email a proof over to you within 24 hours of receiving your 50% deposit, if you are ordering custom, please allow 5-7 days for us to design your pieces. After you have signed the final proof approval (you will receive three complimentary proofs to make any design changes and copy changes), we will then pencil you in on our press schedule and print your pieces out with obsessive detail. We'll get your pieces out to you within 3 weeks after the final proof approval. It's that easy!
To pick out which pieces you would like and what we offer, you can download our price sheet to organize and get your order all together. Our pricing is organized by custom design (we design just for you), or you can choose to order from one of our collections. You then would email us all the particulars of your order.